Before I forget, let me give you the lowdown on the end of the morning.
Both of them had breakfast and were more or less pleasant. Marissa said that Liv could only have a little bit of her Nutella because it was hers and she bought it…I had to explain to her what “bought it” means and then she was a bit more agreeable.
Livi watched movies on the iPad through breakfast and then took it up to her room and kept watching while she got dressed. Dressing went off without a hitch and shoes and socks on, teeth brushed, hair done, all good. I think I am out of the woods…not so.
I shower and come out and they are both in bed watching a movie on the iPad. I told them it was time to go and let me tell you Livi blew a gasket like I have never seen. She locked herself in my office and said she needed Mommy and wasn’t going to school and she hates Daddy and Marissa. I had to drag her downstairs by her neck and force her to get her coat on. During this process she closed fist punched me in the back of the skull twice and when Marissa told her that it wasn’t nice she open hand slapped Marissa in the face. All this from your little Angel princess. Marissa hit her back and I told her she would be punished too and to just let it go. She started melting down then and said she can’t let it go and she really doesn’t lover her sister anymore. Finally,. I had to drag her to the car and she punched Marissa three times while she was putting her seatbelt on. I left all the mail inside and when I went in to get it I thought I would give her a stuffed animal to calm her down. I gave her Pupper Dog, a horse and a cat. I gave them to her and asked her to please calm down and she threw the horse and the cat at me. The only funny thing was that I was still climbing in to the car when she threw them and the cat was a perfect shot right out the door into the snow. She went on to explain to me that she wishes she could throw me out like she did the cat.
She sobbed the whole way to school and insisted that needs to talk to Mommy to fix everything. I spared you the phone call, so remember that. We got into school and she put Pupper in her cubby and went over by Ms. ***** and mumbled to her “Daddy Sucks.” Ms. ***** must have read it on my face since she said she could tell we had a rough morning. Livi gave me a half hug goodbye and went and sat with Ms. *****. I made Marissa wait in the front (I am getting so smart in my old age) and when I went up front to meet her she was telling the people at the school how Livi is possessed and a devil child and she doesn’t love her. I am beyond embarrassed and looking forward to a “bad day” at work which has to be better than dealing with these two lunatics that we somehow created.
So consider yourself informed now. Needless to say we will be ruling iPad shows out of the morning routine. Think about this the next time you get up early to go to work and complain about it. I would trade in a heartbeat if I had an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment